Our users’ privacy is the top priority at Amardeep Designs India Pvt. Ltd. (“Amardeep” or “We”)
1. How Information Is Collected
Your information is collected by Amardeep inter alia through the following sources-
- Personal Information Collection: When you log in or make a purchase on the Website you are required to provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, age, gender, residential address, billing address etc. Personal Information means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. It also includes user and profile information, including login details and passwords for the Website.
- Usage Information: We collect information through your use of the Website. These include previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc. When you interact with other users on the Website by posting reviews, ratings or other feedback, including any Personal Information, the same is regarded as public information and not subject to these terms.
- Communications and Surveys: We may also collect Personal Information from you when you choose to communicate with us by any means of communication, including but not limited to feedback forms, letters, email, fax, notices, and telephonic communication.
From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily.
- Cookies and Automatic Information Collection: We collect information using cookies. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time. Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
Amardeep may use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. Amardeep also traces how a visitor arrives at and navigates the Website including session log and traffic flow information.
All the information collected in the manner set out above shall be referred to as “your Information” or “the Information”.
2. Use of Your Information
We only use the Information to allow us to optimize our customer experience and provide the best services to our users.
Your Information may be used as below:
- To understand user preferences, behaviour and offer a curated and more relevant experience to you while using our Services, including targeted business and marketing activities, such as providing suggestions based on browser history, recently viewed items, wish lists, items in cart, etc.
- To service your order, provide updates to you about the products you have purchased, order and shipping status.
- To inform you about latest products, new collections, discounts, offers and deals, as well as other promotional and informational content including catalogues, look-books and newsletters. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- To understand how our users are interacting with the Website including overall Website performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc. and to make modifications to improve the Services. The Information is also used to understand consumer and purchase patters, preferences and behavior at an aggregate level.
- The Information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and delivery partners which are also involved in delivering the Services to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your Information in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- In case of any legal dispute with you, to troubleshoot problems, detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity, enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
3. Unsolicited Information
Some information you provide may be publicly accessible, such as information posted in comment sections. We may also collect information through customer support communications, your communication to us of ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions ("Unsolicited Information"). By sending us Unsolicited Information, you (a) agree that we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Unsolicited Information, (b) acknowledge that we may have something similar to the Unsolicited Information already under consideration or in development, (c) grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Unsolicited Information, and (iv) irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Amardeep and its affiliates any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Unsolicited Information. This Unsolicited Information section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services.
4. Disclosure of your Information
In certain situations, Amardeep may be required to disclose your Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, where required by law (for instance, to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose the Information if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
5. Retention of Your Information
Amardeep will only retain the Information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which the Information was collected and to the extent permitted or required by applicable laws. When we no longer need to use the Information, we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take step to anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it in accordance with our internal policies.
The Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Website is protected in several ways. Amardeep has implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect the Information provided by you through the Website and/or Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These include limiting access to Information only to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes of providing the Services. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you share with us via email or on the Website. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Amardeep.
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Website and Services is subject to the Terms of Service and such other terms, which may be made available to you in connection with your use of the Services.